dudesnude has several settings which give you options around your need for privacy versus your need for visibility and connectivity.
- Enable profile - in settings/Site Settings. UN-tick this box to disable your profile, useful if you want to hide your profile temporarily without deleting it
- Put my profile in the public gallery - in settings/Site Settings. UN-tick this box if you only want other dudesnude members to see your profile, if it is ticked then your profile is also visible to people visiting the site who don't have a profile
- Enable direct profile link URL - in settings/Sharing. your direct profile link URL can be given to people people to let them have direct access to your DN profile. UN-tick this box if you don't want to activate this feature
- Allow my direct profile URL to be indexed by internet search engines - in settings/Sharing. your profile text may be indexed by internet search engines such as google, meaning people searching for keywords that appear in your profile text may appear in internet search results. un-tick this box if you'd like to disallow search engines from indexing your profile
- Add 'Share' icons to my profile - in settings/Sharing. Share icons make it easier for people visiting your profile to share it with their friends or on other social sites. UN-tick this box if you don't want to activate this feature on your profile
most boxes are ticked by default, if you want maximum connectivity/shareability make sure all boxes are ticked. if you would rather keep your stuff inside the "walled garden" of dudesnude, consider disabling some of the above options.
in addition, you can add links to your other sites to your dudesnude profile on the settings/Sharing page, helping to connect visitors to your dudesnude profile with other content you have on the web.
if you need to report a problem with the web site or another member, please visit our contact dudesnude support page.